Fallen: The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We survive, we carry on. We are the fallen, with hearts as black as wolves...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Spring Territory
Spring Territory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 am by ~Sandy~

» Lost chapters|book 1 Shattered|Chapter six finished!!!
Spring Territory EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm by Fear

» Rosalee's Autobiography (under construction :3)
Spring Territory EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 am by ~Sandy~

» Fruits Basket
Spring Territory EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm by Fear

» I'm sad, but it's happening.
Spring Territory EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm by Fear

» Some of my art
Spring Territory EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 am by Fear

» Jetlagged weee
Spring Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 am by Fear

» Fear /Pure insanity/
Spring Territory EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 am by Fear

» Herbs for the Iotas WIP
Spring Territory EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am by Fear

Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is jamimacau

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 53 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Territory

Go down 
+7
Malachite
Tahlin
Arianna <333
Fear
Teeda
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//
Jynxx
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 2.5
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Our spring area is on the edge of a mountain range; we usually stick to a field to hang out. The dens are just of to the side- tree root dens in the woods.
Prey is plentiful at the moment, as are herbs.
Spring Territory Wildflower-field-at-sunset-emmons-glacier-mount-rainier-0
Back to top Go down
https://fallenpack.forumotion.com
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:04 am

Jynxx stalked through the tall grass, his green marks flashing in the morning sun. The glare of the brightness disguised his coat, and he quickly caught a large rabbit. He ate slowly, although he wasn't sure what he was waiting for. Deciding to take his time here, he curled up in a grove of trees on the side of the clearing, intending to nap.
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:17 pm

A set of violet eyes glittered in the shadows. They were glazed with an obvious sly, untrustworthy expression as they appeared to move in the darkness without the assistance of any body whatsoever. However, if one strained his or eyes to the absolute fullest extent they would notice the thin outline of a slender, agile fae. And after a sufficient glance, the beholder of this graceful creature would notice the vibrant markings that were upon this canid's fur. She moved as silently as death itself, weaving with marvelous skill and speed through the forest. Her paws made little to no sound as she followed the scent of a fellow wolf. Venus was her name. She was ready to finally settle down and, though she may not be one for emotions, honor, loyality, and compassion, Venus found that she needed a "sparkle" in her life, something to live and fight for. This was her chance. Soon she began to slow down as she the wolf's scent grew stronger. The fae boldly stalked out of the gloom, her dark figure now fully visible to the male wolf that she had revealed herself to. "Hello," she said cooly, waiting for his reaction to another wolf on his territory.
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:02 am

The bleached femme slid through the undergrowth, waiting for her nose to find a scent of the earthy coolness that meant water. She licked her chops with a dry tongue and sighing. She grabbed some grass and chewed slowly, allowing the tender stalks to spill their juices over her mouth. Her ears perked and her head shot up at the sound of a voice, one word, but one that could only mean another of it's kind was nearby.

The slender fae set her pace to a quick trot and stopped abruptly before the clear path ahead, looking at the wolves. They werent as large as her, that was certain, but they were still together, and the white female was in no mood to fight. She stopped at the edge of the clearing, just out of view, and rested her haunches on the forest floor, waiting to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenmistwolves.canadian-forum.com
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:39 am

She knew it in an instant. The male was not alone. Undaunted by their numbers, she did little to acknowledge the white female's presence aside from a slight twitch of her ears.
Though the other fae seemed to pose little threat, Venus kept a close watch on her out of the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:54 am

"Hello," Jynxx replied, not noticing the new(er)comer. "I'm Jynxx." An idea that had been buzzing around in his head for weeks past again came to the front of his mind. "I am forming a pack; may I know your name and purpose?" The query was simply stated, and he meant it kindly.
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:29 am

The pale wolf stood now, giving the others view of her features. She looke at the white and green male, not a rude look, but on that stated clearly that for her to be impressed at all, she would need more than some markings.

"I don't give my name to strangers, but my purpose, I heal those who need it," she answered the question, though it was not directed at her. She flicked her ears at the dark female beside her. Giving a huff she rested again. "Do you have water?" she asked, dragging on the word with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Jynxx hadn't been adressing this fae, but he replied anyways. "Yes, I have water." He gestured to the stream behind him. "Are either of you looking for a pack? I would be honored to have you join."
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:49 am

A growl slowly beginning to creep up her throat as the white fae siezed Venus's slight pause as a chance to answer a question which had not been directed to her.
Knowing very well that self-control was an important attribute that a pack wolf was expected to possess, the dark canid stifled a savage snarl.

"I must admit that this seems like the sort of place I would like to settle in ,however, I must ask you a question. Why have you not attacked me? There is a fairly large chance that I could be a relentless mass-murderer and yet, you are not afraid to allow me to remain free of bonds of any sort in the heart of your territory?" Little did the male know that she was, or had been, in fact, a cold-blooded assassin, trained and bred to develop a lust for blood, despair, and death. Venus was no longer bound to such a lawless code though, but the blood, training, and skills of countless generations of expert thieves and assassins ran in her hertiage, and her sharp abilities had not dulled the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:46 am

Frosty fur shifted with the females movements. "I woul be equally honored to join," she said politely, with a nod of her head. Her eyes flicked to the black female, a light grunt of contempt realeased. "Obviously, if you were a cold-blooded murderer, you would have killed us by now, cold bloodeds don't wait." she answered smartly.

The female sat beside the green and white male. "What do I remind you of?" her tail and ears flicking as a breeze swerved around them, tickling her thick fur.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:56 am

Jynxx answered the light fae's query first. "Ice, or snow, is what you most easily remind me of, because of your light pelt." He turned to the darker hued femme. "I agree with her, if you were, you would not have hesitated to murder either of us; obviously we must be of some interest to you. And I prefer words to claws, at least to start of an..... acquaintanceship. I do not see the gain of pointless bloodshed, especially when it is avoidable." There was almost a reproachful note in his voice; it had felt to him that she had expected, or even wanted, violence of this sort.
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:07 am

"Yes my friend you are correct a cold-blooded murder wouldn't have waited, however, a truly gifted murderer or prehaps an assassin would know the right time to strike, and that would most definitly not be in broad daylight nor would it be in the presence of two wolves but one whom had found him or herself alone at the wrong time. So therefore, if I was a skilled killer I most definitley would have waited ,but since I am not the slaughtering sort I would be pleased to be under the leadership of one who tends to avoid bloodshed. But I have forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Venus and what might be yours?"
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:35 am

The white wolf snorted at the black female. "I am not your acquaintance, much less your friend. So I would watch what you go around calling others, fae." She looked at the male, "I have told you my name, now who are you?" she asked politely, the bitterness in her tone dissolved with the wind.

~~LAME~~
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:16 pm

A smirk crossed the fae's face. "I don't really think I need to watch what I call you my friend," she repeated the phrase, a amused glint in her eyes. "Can't you just loosen up a bit. I try to join a pack and all of a sudden you treat me like dirt, but whatever, I can play that game too Ms. Frosty." She gave her a friendly smile, tinged with the features of a devious grin. "Anyways, are we accepted into thepack?" she inquired the male.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:20 pm

"I'm Jynxx, and yes, you both are." He said, dropping his formal tone. "But first, like Venus so kindly suggested, it would be nice if you two weren't constantly biting each others tails off..... Second, may I know your strenghts, so as to place you in the appropriate rank?"
Back to top Go down
Fear
Admin
Admin
Fear

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 3 years
Eye colour/Coat colour: Red/White and red

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Fear
Pure insanity

She walked cautiously through the forest, the brown leaves crunching beneath her crimson paws. Each step brought her deeper within pack territory, closer to danger. The wind pulled at her pure fur, causing her herb laced scent to drift deeper into pack territory. Fear snarled low at her stupidity but kept going on in hopes of finding someone soon. She could smell them now, they were closer then she had thought and a lot of them. Fear began to tremble but remembered she was.. used to be a cold blooded fighter she could surely take on a few wolves. She sped up, her paws dancing across the leaf covered ground as she neared the wolves. She could see about 3 of them but more could be lying in wait, ready to spring and ambush her surely they had caught the canid's scent by now. Fear barked in a high octave, "hello." She tried not to be dominate, knowing the consequences of challenging a leader. She didn't like being in large groups, she was more solitary but she would do what she must to survive, she wouldn't love them like her family she would use them to survive in the wild. All that was left to do now was hope they accepted her, hope they didn't run her out or kill her. She needed a pack.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:47 pm

"Hello," Jynxx replied, a warning tone in his voice, but at the same time, if you listened, the was slightly friendly input as well. "I am the alpha of this pack. May I know your name and purpose?" He kept his head and tail raised, blatantly showing dominance.
Back to top Go down
Fear
Admin
Admin
Fear

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Fear
Pure insanity

She bowed her head to the Alpha in respect, "i'm Fear I don't mean to intrude on your territory but I'm searching for a pack." The canid said in a cool tone. She looked at the other canids in the area, they seemed like a honorable bunch they each bore a decent amount of proof they they weren't weak. She smiled figuring she would fit in well in this pack if they accepted her. Sighing she spoke again to the alpha, "and whats your name?" she had to hold back a growl, she just loved the sound of it rumbling out of her through and into the air, sending fear into the world. She looked around and smirked. She could get used to this.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:35 pm

"That's alright. I'm Jynxx." The brute replied evenly, the warning note dropping from his voice. "And you are welcome to join our pack, if you believe it could suit your interests..." He paused. "May I know your strengths, as well, Fear?"
Back to top Go down
Fear
Admin
Admin
Fear

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Fear
Pure insanity

Fear thought about keeping out the part that she is a superb fighter but that would come back and ruin her some day. She closed her eyes and sighed saying, "fighting, herbs, and speed." The thought of fighting again brought a shiver curling up her spine and images of blood into her head, she wasn't sure if she could withstand fighting again. But maybe she had to. She was paralyzed in a world of fear for a second until she snapped back to reality. She knew she must have been shaking and she growled low at herself, how dare she show weakness. "I will do anything you think I will be best at in the pack." She responded in a mellow tone, showing no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:35 pm

She seemed reluctant about something, though Jynxx had no idea what. "Perhaps Iota- healer?" He asked, the turned to the others. "And once again, I need to know your strengths, so as to rank you?" He asked Ice and Venus.
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:05 am

"Lying, killing, fighting, climbing, assassinating just about anyone, commanding, decieving, devising battle strategies, and other things that you may not want to know about..." Venus smiled deviously as she slowly allowed her statement to trail off suggestively. She nodded respectfully to the new wolf; the fae didn't know why but something about the female appealed to her. Prehaps it was the red, blood-like markings in her fur; maybe it was her head-strong manner. Venus did not know but she still found it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Jynxx almost smiled when he heard this. "Very nice... I think Zeta- Lead warrior- would suit you best. True?" He sat, relaxing for the first time in the company of the other three wolves.
Back to top Go down
Fear
Admin
Admin
Fear

Wolf Info

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:19 pm

]
Fear
Pure insanity

Fear nodded, "Thank you." Nothing else needed to be said with a curt nod the she-wolf and departed, only a small distance away from the pack she thought about becoming a fighter again, she only for a split second missed the satisfaction of killing, feeling blood flood her mouth and stain her pure fur again. She shook her head and growled at herself, she couldn't go back. Not ever, she would only fight to protect herself now not for the pleasure of death.
[
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:12 am

Venus flicked her tail, pleased at what the male suggested.
"Yes," she replied," I believe such a position would suit my strengths." She smiled slightly, feeling more at ease around the members of the pack now that everything was settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Territory   Spring Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Territory
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen: The Pack :: Roleplay :: North (Spring)-
Jump to: