Fallen: The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We survive, we carry on. We are the fallen, with hearts as black as wolves...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Spring Territory
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 am by ~Sandy~

» Lost chapters|book 1 Shattered|Chapter six finished!!!
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm by Fear

» Rosalee's Autobiography (under construction :3)
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 am by ~Sandy~

» Fruits Basket
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm by Fear

» I'm sad, but it's happening.
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm by Fear

» Some of my art
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 am by Fear

» Jetlagged weee
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 am by Fear

» Fear /Pure insanity/
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 am by Fear

» Herbs for the Iotas WIP
Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am by Fear

Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is jamimacau

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 53 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Element- My Book *le sheepish face*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 2.5
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

Element- My Book *le sheepish face* Empty
PostSubject: Element- My Book *le sheepish face*   Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:12 pm

So, I'm thinking about writing a book- I just started one day, and liked what I had. This is what I have so far; Hope you like it!
~~
Prologue, or Chapter One
She stood, her back facing her opponent. She was going to need every one of her 30 seconds after the warning bell to find him. A ‘him,’ she thought sullenly. There weren’t many ‘hims’ in the world of the elementalists, especially with the airheads. The buzzer rang, and she decided on her favorite finding technique. She set the ground on fire within a twenty-five meter radius of herself. A wind swept over her; he’d located her. There, she thought, a blank spot about ten meters away, behind and to her left. The second buzzer rang, and she turned. The boy had disappeared. This earth was not good for fire, nothing was dry. Her search-fire, as she called it, would have been burning on only her own reserves of strength; never a good thing to start an inter-element battle with. She extinguished her fires. Then she noticed the trees- huge, dry black trunks with think limbs. He was sitting in one of them. A bolt of air flew out of the same area, the only visual of it a slight ripple in the air. She dodged; Air, Water and Earth were all somewhat spiritual elements, so they were mostly controlled mentally. Fire was a very, very physical element, and so aside from learning the mental strength it took to take control of an element, you had to learn to fight physically too. It was an advantage; elementalists were not allowed to watch the battles, so as to not give themselves an edge... this was a good thing for Guin because no one really expected to be kicked in the face in an elemental battle. It gave you an edge. She dodged another few attacks. He would get bored soon, and switch to a different tactic. She let one of his blows fall true, to test the waters. She immediately wished she hadn’t- this wasn’t one of the soft-minded apprentices that she usually had to fight. She recovered her breath, and set his tree on fire. He simply lept to the next one- farther than he should be able to. The air, she thought, he's using the air to push himself. She set that on fire as well. He jumped, but the distance was farther than he'd guessed. He had barely puled him self up before that tree was on fire too. For good measure, she burned the next tree at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenpack.forumotion.com
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Element- My Book *le sheepish face*   Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:50 am

Nice story Jynxx!
Please keep writing I want to read more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 2.5
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

PostSubject: Re: Element- My Book *le sheepish face*   Element- My Book *le sheepish face* EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Thanks Smile I'm trying to write more of it in my free time, but.... anyways, first attempt!
Back to top Go down
https://fallenpack.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Element- My Book *le sheepish face*   Element- My Book *le sheepish face* Empty

Back to top Go down

Element- My Book *le sheepish face*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen: The Pack :: Alternate Roleplay, Artwork and Forum Games :: Art, Rambles & Stories-
Jump to: