Fallen: The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We survive, we carry on. We are the fallen, with hearts as black as wolves...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Spring Territory
Jynxx's Biography EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 am by ~Sandy~

» Lost chapters|book 1 Shattered|Chapter six finished!!!
Jynxx's Biography EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm by Fear

» Rosalee's Autobiography (under construction :3)
Jynxx's Biography EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 am by ~Sandy~

» Fruits Basket
Jynxx's Biography EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm by Fear

» I'm sad, but it's happening.
Jynxx's Biography EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm by Fear

» Some of my art
Jynxx's Biography EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 am by Fear

» Jetlagged weee
Jynxx's Biography EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 am by Fear

» Fear /Pure insanity/
Jynxx's Biography EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 am by Fear

» Herbs for the Iotas WIP
Jynxx's Biography EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am by Fear

Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is jamimacau

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 53 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Jynxx's Biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 2.5
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

Jynxx's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Jynxx's Biography   Jynxx's Biography EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:34 pm

::Name::
Jynxx

::Nicknames::
Jy (Jeye)

::Age::
2.5 years

::Gender::
Brute

::Rank::
Alpha

::Main color::
White

::Markings and marking color::
Green markings covering his body

::Eye color::
One a deep blue, one as green as grass.

::Crush::
He loved a deceased fae from his past. Now he is looking for someone who can seal the wounds left in his heart.

::Mate::
His mate, Lielo, is dead.

::Family::
Jeta (mother), Indigo (father), Ryomi, Okama (sisters), Toma, Kiska (Brothers)
::Personality::
Fierce, protective and loyal. He would never abandon his pack unless he felt they were in danger.

::Strengths::
Quick thinking and strong minded, he has the heart of an alpha.

::Weaknesses::
He needs to feel at least somewhat needed, because as a pup he was
ignored for his mark. For this reason he was never apprenticed, and
as such, he never learned to fight. Despite that, he is not unwilling to argue
or make a point against anyone, even if there is risk of a fight. He can
sometimes seem stupidly brave or even foolhardy because of this.

::History::
The unusual green and white colouring of the Alpha Indigo's last pup was immediately put into speculation. Was he cursed? Deformed? When his left eye settled in a vivid green and the other remained blue, it was decided that no, he was just... Jinxed. And so he was ignored... he decided he liked it better that way, instead of the hurtful remarks thrown his way. Well, he liked it better until she came. Lielo was everything the others were not, funny, enthusiastic, sarcastic, snarky and... kind? Their first conversation shocked Jinx- she didn't make fun of him, or his marks, or his quiet gentleness. She actually seemed to like him. Lielo decided to stay permanently two weeks after her arrival, and already she seemed like more of a member to the pack than the subordinate. As she moved through the ranks to become delta, Jinx fell more and more in love. They talked, they walked through the forest, they hunted together. They were inseparable- they even shared a den, which quickly became the scandalous gossip in the pack. Lielo taught Jinx how to do everything that he had never learned- he had not been apprenticed because no one wanted to get close to him. Eventually another wolf, Loki, joined, but he was not so friendly, although he too decided to stay. A few days after Loki arrived, they switched camps- and Jinx asked Lielo to be his mate. She agreed immediately. Acommotion was heard outside, and they raced out. Loki stood over Indigo's dead body. “You know the pack rules... he who deafeats the alpha becomes the alpha. Dos anyone dare to challenge me?” Jinx sat in shock. Although he'd never really loved his father, seeing his lying there bleeding was just mind blowing. And as Lielo stepped forward, his eyes remained locked on the corpse. How long he sat there he didn't know- he was shaken out of it by a scream. Lielo hung limp by the throat from Loki's jaws. Confusion and numbness overtook him, and he ran for his life.
~~
One year later
~~
Jynxx turned as the wind shifted. That scent...? His eyes widened. Not here. He turned to Mali. "You're in charge while I'm gone." Was all he said, and bolted from the clearing towards... him. Loki. What was he doing here? He tracked the scent to a river. “Well, well,” Loki hissed. “Leave now.” Jynxx growled. “I mean it.” “But I like it here... Jinx.” Loki grinned, and swiped at Jynnx face. He dodged it easily and returned a blow, which did not land. “Grew some guts, did you?” Loki asked, and sliced open Jynxx's hind leg. Jynxx howled, and lunged for Loki's throat. Loki dodged and slashed Jynxx's ribs on the other side. Jynxx could feel the blood seeping from both wounds. Loki pushed him backwards, forcing him to put weight on his hind leg- he stumbled, and Loki leaped for the opportunity. “Goodbye, Jinx. Say hi to Lielo for me,” He grinned, and loomed over him. Jynxx desperately brought his hind legs up, ignoring the pain, and raked his hind claws down Loki's belly, leaving long gashes, though perhaps not as deep as his own wounds. Taking his own opportunity he lunged forwards, his teeth sinking in the other brute's throat. Leaving the corpse of his last enemy to rot, he made his slow way home.

::Theme song::
Wake Me Up When September Ends- GreenDay

Back to top Go down
https://fallenpack.forumotion.com

Jynxx's Biography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen: The Pack :: The Pack :: Pack Biographies-
Jump to: