Fallen: The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We survive, we carry on. We are the fallen, with hearts as black as wolves...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Spring Territory
Beta Aplication form! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 am by ~Sandy~

» Lost chapters|book 1 Shattered|Chapter six finished!!!
Beta Aplication form! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm by Fear

» Rosalee's Autobiography (under construction :3)
Beta Aplication form! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 am by ~Sandy~

» Fruits Basket
Beta Aplication form! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm by Fear

» I'm sad, but it's happening.
Beta Aplication form! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm by Fear

» Some of my art
Beta Aplication form! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 am by Fear

» Jetlagged weee
Beta Aplication form! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 am by Fear

» Fear /Pure insanity/
Beta Aplication form! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 am by Fear

» Herbs for the Iotas WIP
Beta Aplication form! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am by Fear

Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is jamimacau

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 53 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Beta Aplication form!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 2.5
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

Beta Aplication form! Empty
PostSubject: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 pm

So, we're having our Beta contest! There will be one male, one female, and no, you don't have to be mates. Post this form as a reply if you're interested!
-Jynxx
~~

Name:

What is your wolf's compatibility level with others?: /10

What are the leadership skills of your wolf like?: /10

User Activity level?: /10

WQ username(not necessary, if you don't have WQ):

How long have you been a part of FP?:

How would you the pack work better with you as their beta?:

Why do you want to be a Beta:
~~

Question and Answer

A few pack members are fighting on the ChatBox, there are threats and foul language, what do you do?

You discover that one member has one to many accounts, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
https://fallenpack.forumotion.com
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:20 am

Name:

Age: A year and two months- a young, yet strong individual.

What is your wolf's compatibility level with others?: Depending on their personality about a 6-7/10

What are the leadership skills of your wolf like?: 10/10 Venus's parents were the fierce alphas of a league of savage, cunning theives and assassins. She was trained day after day to create a strict, yet stable enviorment for the pack. The ability to lead and command runs through her veins; she has no problem giving orders to lower ranks, no matter their age or experience, however, she has great respect for higher ranks.

User Activity level?:Depending on school and activities, 7-8 /10

WQ username(not necessary, if you don't have WQ): -Radiance-

How long have you been a part of FP?: I believe I was almost its first member, however, Ice was the first I think.

How would you the pack work better with you as their beta?: I would probally keep a well-organized, firm understanding between the pack members and myself about what needs to get done and how to do it. If given the privelage of being a moderator on any forums of any sort, I would patrol them daily for any users breaking the rules set down by their alpha. I would also do my best to help contribute to the pack by helping to form contests and activities for our members to participate in, and by helping the alpha keep up with updating the site and such. I would be sure to keep the website user-friendly for all ages, and do my best to help anyone who prehaps is having trouble understanding the forum.

Why do you want to be a Beta: I believe that the temperment of my character suites the position quite well, and I believe that I could contribute greatly to the growth and prosperity of this pack.

Question;;

I would first attempt to politely soothe the members and ask what the situtation is, giving each a chance to give me their side of the story and make a decision from there using my best, most fair judgement. If they take no heed of me, I would momentarily ban both from the chat and pm them both, once more for their cooperation in return for theiir priveledges on the chat. After the matter, I would be certain to notify Jynxx of what happened.

I would pm the member on his or her account that was first made, politely explaining that I understood he or she has two accounts and that such an activity is against the rules. (Giving the link to the rules, proving my statment.) I would kindly ask them which account they would like to be deleted. If they are understanding and agree to deleteing one of their accounts, I would pm Jynxx explaining the situtaion and allow him to take action from there. If the member does not cooperate, I would pm Jynxx of his or her actions (most likely quoting the member's exact statments to better explain the situation) allowing him to decide if he wants to ban them or whatnot, advising him as requested.

Last edited by ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ// on Wed May 09, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Well, giving it another week (until monday may 14th) will let me know if anyone else wants the position. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Thanks Jynxx!
I'd like to also wish good luck to all of those whoapply. ;D
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Name: Ice

What is your wolf's compatibility level with others?: 6-7.5/10

What are the leadership skills of your wolf like?: 8/10

User Activity level?: 9/10

WQ username(not necessary, if you don't have WQ): FeatherGWP

How long have you been a part of FP?: I was the first member and I joined as soon as the site was ready.

How would you the pack work better with you as their beta?: Since Ice is a responsible wolf with no intention other than to do her job, I think it would stay running quite well, and in the RP Ice would be able to keep control in almost any situation and have her wits about her at all times.

Why do you want to be a Beta: I think it would be fun and give me something t o do in my spare time. I have a pack of my own
~~

Question and Answer

A few pack members are fighting on the ChatBox, there are threats and foul language, what do you do? I first ask them to stop, if they do not, I kick them both. If after that they continue, I kick them again, then I repeat. If I kick them three times and they continue to fight. I ban them from the ChatBox for a while, then I tell you about the happenings.

You discover that one member has one to many accounts, what do you do? First I PM you, thenI tell them that I know, and ask them to pick one. If they refuse, I will ask which wolf they want to die or leave the pack. If they refuse to pick again, I will give them a three day warning before I delete one of the accounts.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenmistwolves.canadian-forum.com
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Nice form Ice!
Good luck! ;D
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:20 am

Back at you Venus! Can't wait to see who gets it. Good luck to both of us and no hard feelings if you get the part!
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Very nice Ice! This is going to be a hard choice! *let the fretting begin Razz*
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Hehe, Nice Ice! IT RHYMES! HURHURHURHURHUR
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm

I realized that just after posting it Smile
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:56 am

Jynxx wrote:
Very nice Ice! This is going to be a hard choice! *let the fretting begin Razz*

Oddly enough, I hav randomly begun to FRET JYNXX! XD
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:13 am

It's the fourteenth, who gets the rank? I'm so excited! :3

Edit: It is the fifteenth today and I have just been instructed over PM to give the information. I, Ice, have been appointed Beta and the Delta will be announced on the threat that it was constructed for. This will be confirmed ASAP by Jynxx, so if you don't believe me and think I am lying, please just be patient and it will be confirmed as the truth.
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:31 am

SORRY! Yes, Ice received beta. Congratulations to you both, it was a very hard choice, as I said before! Thank you both for entering Smile
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:09 am

Congrats Ice!
I'm sure you'll make a wonderful beta. ;D
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:28 am

Thanks Venus, and it's Teeda now! XD Sorry for not giving any notice, but Ice is a bit over used, I already have her on two RP's so I changed my charrie.
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:39 am

No problem Teedaness! XD
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Okay, no problem. Just.... try and make sure it actually ends up fitting into the RP, kay Teeda?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Aplication form!   Beta Aplication form! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Aplication form!
Page 1 of 1