Fallen: The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We survive, we carry on. We are the fallen, with hearts as black as wolves...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Spring Territory
Delta Application Form EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 am by ~Sandy~

» Lost chapters|book 1 Shattered|Chapter six finished!!!
Delta Application Form EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm by Fear

» Rosalee's Autobiography (under construction :3)
Delta Application Form EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 am by ~Sandy~

» Fruits Basket
Delta Application Form EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm by Fear

» I'm sad, but it's happening.
Delta Application Form EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm by Fear

» Some of my art
Delta Application Form EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 am by Fear

» Jetlagged weee
Delta Application Form EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 am by Fear

» Fear /Pure insanity/
Delta Application Form EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 am by Fear

» Herbs for the Iotas WIP
Delta Application Form EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am by Fear

Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is jamimacau

Our users have posted a total of 503 messages in 53 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Delta Application Form

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 2.5
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

Delta Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm

So, we do also need a delta. If you're interested, please apply, with this form, as a comment below. A reminder: We have both a Beta application contest, and a Poll (for our theme song) on right now. Please vote!
-Jynxx
~~
Name:

What is your wolf's compatibility level with others?: /10

What are the leadership skills of your wolf like?: /10

User Activity level?: /10

WQ username(not necessary, if you don't have WQ):

How long have you been a part of FP?:

How would you the pack work better with you as their delta?:

Why do you want to be a Delta:
~~

Question and Answer

A few pack members are fighting on the ChatBox, there are threats and foul language, what do you do?

You discover that one member has one to many accounts, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
https://fallenpack.forumotion.com
Malachite

Malachite

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 3
Eye colour/Coat colour: Eyes, one is green and the other is blue. Her fur is light colored cream at lower body, and the upper body is red

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Name: Malachite (Mal or Mali)

What is your wolf's compatibility level with others?: It depends. If the wolf is a well rounded overall nice wolf, then a 7-8/10. However, if this is not the case, my wolf is still patient and understanding, and with this particular wolf, a 6-7/10

What are the leadership skills of your wolf like?: 7-9/10- Although Mali is shy, her personality meshes well with other wolves. She is a kind wolf that isn't harsh, and is trustworthy. Her purpose would be to trying to expand social levels of the pack, as well as making and maintaining a healthy balance of trust and hapiness throughout all of the wolves in the pack. Her motto as a wolf in charge- 'Love and trust is the only way to truly have a bond with those you are leading. If you have a bond, you are more likely to succeed. And success is key in all things.'

User Activity level?: 8ish/10 I am currently a 7th grader, active member of sports, and a faithful daughter with resonsibilities.

WQ username(not necessary, if you don't have WQ): Dallace

How long have you been a part of FP?: well, about a week. NOt the best motivation to pick me, but I have been an active member of any given pack for much longer Smile

How would you the pack work better with you as their delta?: I would keep the pack user and younger-aged friendly, and keeping it well organized, by making sure users understand their role, and if they do not, helping them to understand. If they are unsure if something they are doing/going to do is right, they would be ok and feel fine contacting me. I wouldn't tell anyone other than Jynxx about the problem, so that no one else has a reason to exclude or 'make fun' of that member. I do have an introverted personality, but I seem to work well with others. I am sure that I could help pack members understand, go out for, and acheive their goals.

Why do you want to be a Delta: I believe that the only way to know if you can do something is to go out and do it. If you can dream it, you can do it. My wolf's personality seems to fit a leadership role. I am picked on at school, and I feel like I can do so much more than they make me feel like I can. And this would help me know that I can. I love to help people understand better, and this would be an excellent opportunity.
~~

Question and Answer

A few pack members are fighting on the ChatBox, there are threats and foul language, what do you do?

I contact the members in question, asking them politely what the whole ordeal was about. After my information is verified, I calmly asses the situation. But not before contacting Jynxx, giving him specific details concerning problems, language and threats, and anything else that happened, also stating the members included. Then, as I said before, asess the situation. Do the offenders know that what they are doing is wrong? If they don't, explaing why what they were doing was wrong, and that it could have gotten much more serious. But also let them know that they wouldn't be in a ton of trouble because they didn't know they were wrong. If they did know, however, look for details for what there motives were. Was someone making them mad deliberately? or were they just being mean? SO many factors go into what went wrong, and who was wrong. I would also have to look into who was affected. If it was serious, I would really have to ask you what the appropriate method of help would be. But enough of my prattling on! This is too much information already, I think you get the idea.

You discover that one member has one to many accounts, what do you do?

I contact them privately, and politely ask them if they understood this was aginst the rules. I would provide a link to the rule that was being broken. Then I would ask them if they wanted to do the right thing to do, and erase one of the accounts. Most likely they would say yes, and there would be no problem. However, I would still contact Jynxx to let him know that this happened.

Other: Sorry if my answers are to long or not long enough. I got a little carried away on one of them..

~Mali
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info
Eye colour/Coat colour: White coat with green markings; one blue eye, one green eye.

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:04 am

Excellent application, it really looks great! I suppose this will be closing next Wednesday, the 16th.
Back to top Go down
Malachite

Malachite

Wolf Info
Eye colour/Coat colour: Eyes, one is green and the other is blue. Her fur is light colored cream at lower body, and the upper body is red

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:33 am

Thank you Jynxx, I really tried to make it the best I possibly could, while still making it represent my own feelings. Good luck to anyone else who applies!

~Mali
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:53 am

I, Ice, have been appointed Beta and the Delta will be Fear. This will be confirmed ASAP by Jynxx, so if you don't believe me and think I am lying, please just be patient and it will be confirmed as the truth by Jynxx.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenmistwolves.canadian-forum.com
Fear
Admin
Admin
Fear

Wolf Info
Wolf Age: 3 years
Eye colour/Coat colour: Red/White and red

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Woah, me. as Delta... a bit puzzling sense I didn't send in an application like I had planned to but I would gladly except the position.
Back to top Go down
Malachite

Malachite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Congradulations to both of you!

~Mali
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm sorry, Fear, but I knew there was only one application- I told Ice to assign Fear the position, thinking that it had been hers. Sorry for the confusion, but Mali is the rightful beta. Thank you, and once again, sorry!
Back to top Go down
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:15 am

Awesome job Mali!
I'm sure you'll fit the part perfectly. ;D
Back to top Go down
Teeda

Teeda

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:30 am

Excuse for Jynxx saying Beta, she meant Delta. (Still sick, I would assume, Jynxx?)
Back to top Go down
http://goldenmistwolves.canadian-forum.com
ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

ⅤᙓN⋒ᔕ//

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:48 am

She meant delta? I believe you mean he correct?
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:25 pm

*** Yes, I meant Delta! And Venus, that could be a topic of discussion... Razz (I.E. Jynxx is a guy, but I'm a girl.)
Back to top Go down
Malachite

Malachite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:17 pm

I just like totally freaked out! I read the page like 9 times all the way through right now, making sure it was true. Thank you Jyynx, and I am sorry Fear, I'm sure you would have made a great Delta

~Mali
Back to top Go down
Jynxx
Admin
Admin
Jynxx

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Once again, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta Application Form   Delta Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Delta Application Form
Page 1 of 1